Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Herbal Essences WOM

This offer is closed now, :( I haven't recieved that lovely pink envie though :( I haz the sadz. BUT, I did score on a loblaws deal, and did manage to trade with someone at Smart Canucks and got a FPC that way.. I LOVE the new Hydralicious line! Its wonderful, the shampoo is out of this world thick, and does wonders with my hair!
*************************************



So everyone, the fantastic WOM company has another promotion!!

Fill out your information here matchstick will contact you if you qualify and you could receive coupons for Herbal Essences New Hydrolicious Line! Ofcourse I've filled it out, 1. because Herbal Essences is my line of hair care to use in the shower, I love it!! It leaves my hair silky smooth and very manageble! 2. because Matchstick.ca is an awesome company to spread the word about new and upcoming products!!

Take a look and you could be lucky, and if not, my fave save.ca site has a coupon for herbal essences you can get some great savings on and try it out anyways!!

Good Luck everyone!


No comments: