Monday, March 23, 2009

Herbal Essences Oh yeah baby

We had to run to dollarama, and we ran into loblaws afterwards because I remembered their $1.88 Herbal Essences deal..



So I grabbed:
12x Bottles of shampoo and conditioner 22.56
1x bag of sealtest milk (not pictured) 5.58
2x Froot Loops boxes 5.98 (not pictured)
4x Oasis 3.76 (not pictured)
(plus, bottle of PC Cola)
total: 37.88

USED:
1x $5.00 Sealtest coupon
6x .50 herbal essences
2x BOGO Herbal essences
1x $2 WUB2 Kelloggs cereal

Total After Coupons: $24.12
Total saved : 13.76$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the herbal essences deal, my deal worked out to be $1.31 a bottle! I thought a 2/$4 deal was awesome! The sealtest coupon I received through requesting it, and yeah, froot loops really isn't the best cereal, but Princess just went through a 4 day hunger strike because her body wasn't injected with sugar first thing.. and I bought them so she would eat something.. LOL

No comments: