Thursday, March 19, 2009

I spent under 50$ on *PIC* and used $23.47






These are the items I used coupons on, all these except the Dawn and Glade FPC were from trades. I got the best deal at Zellers though. I got the shoes, Pledge, and Glade got 5.10 for SPC discount, plus after that used the FPC's! $16.06 was the savings all together! I only spent 39.50 tax inclu (but not charged on the fpc's!!) And the money used was given to me to buy the shoes, thanks to my Man :)
Grabbed the dawn and always at G.T's.
The ginger ale was 2/$3 at IGA, I had 4 buy 2, save $1 schewpps, so I got 8 bottles for $8.00. The bread was free too, I used a FPC from an extra in a trade and its so yummy!! Oasis ended up .49 after sale and coupon, Then got 1 airmile (whoo hoo.....) lol. And Yes. I CLEARED THE SHELVES for the Schwepps But kindly told the stocker that I did, and he restocked it right away! Now thats awesome service!

I had a great time, weather was nice, the kids were well behaved and we came back all in one peice, and no one was full of mud or ate dirty snow!

I call this a sucessful day

*warning, I'm renting, the countertops are in NO way a reflection of me, or anyone who resides in this hell hole, As goes for the "cupboards"*

No comments: