Thursday, March 12, 2009

Walmart.. No Coupons Used :)

So on Fri. I have a very important date with a judge and my fantastic lawyer (and my ex and his lawyer) and I was scouring walmart to see if there was anything I could scoop up.. I only found shoes but DF got them for me, so I started looking at the kids section and found some AWESOME deals for LilMan and Princess!!

I got:












White and black runners $5.00
Tan/Pink runners $5.00
Black Winter boots $5.00 (I'm going to go again, to look for a larger size for next winter I Love them!!)
Black cords $2.00
2 long sleeved boys shirts $1.00 each
1 short sleeved rock n roll all over print boys shirt $1.
Polka dotted pink shirt $3.00
White long sleeve shirt $2.00

TOTAL: $24.00


23$ bones for 3 pairs of shoes, 5 tops and 1 pair of pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were all in the clearance sections, I was surprised, as we went to a fairly new walmart that NEVER has any clearnace deals.

No comments: